Tuesday, June 28, 2016

So, there is a blog, again... and we're going to Sweden, again.... if you're still interested, go ahead and follow. There will be plenty of food related posts, but i won't promise anything new and exciting. Of course, it's pretty exciting (in a scary way...) to hear the airport where we're going to be going for our layover got bombed the day before we got there. We're in Dima's back seat right now on our way to the airport. When we get there we will find out if we're flying and how we're flying... It'll be interesting to find out.
For those competitive ones, there will be a quiz going on again. Stay tuned for more!

6 comments:

  1. Желаю вам безопастносто долететь до дома! Будем молиться за вас!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо большое! Мы будем вернуться. :)

      Delete
  2. Love you guys!! �� Have a safe flight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're just afraid I won't bring Kathryn back. :P

      Delete
    2. True.....but I would miss you and your evil pranks too.
      ...if you bring me back some candy I might even tell people nice things about you... :P

      Delete