Even though we've been already, it's emotional. Such an excellent program. I posted this picture to show you how the roads look like here in the north of Sweden. It's not quite Atlanta highways, or even Amsterdam Highways.

The convention arena is really nice. Kathryn and I took the opportunity to take the mandatory convention-selfie. Don't worry, it wasn't during the program.We met with more people that we hadn't seen in forever. This happy little girl is the daughter of a couple we pioneered with back when we lived in Sweden. It's a little crazy to think about how long ago that was now... time flies!
After the program we wen't out to a steakhouse with some aunts uncles and cousins (and one cousin-kid).
It was a little different portion sizes than in the states, but it was very tasty.


Kathryn got a chicken meal and I got pork tenderloin and ox sirloin with greenpepper and Bearnaise sauces.
Very nice.
For our quiz yesterday, I do believe that even though Tom picked up the 5 points and the bonus point for Pidgin, LaMontica will get her 3 points and 3 bonus points for her obviously extensive knowledge of the Swedish language. Kudos to you sister! :)
The quiz question for today is:
How far is it from my parents home at Sehlstedtsvägen 25 in Härnösand to the convention site?
Get googling people!
There will be 3 bonus points for whoever can tell me the make of my parents car. I have no idea how you'll find that out, so have fun with that one... And if my dad comments, don't trust him, I wouldn't.
From your parents house to the convention site at Nordichallen, Sundsvall it is 50.1 km via E4
ReplyDeleteYour Dad's car has me stumped. I would guess a Volvo or Saab
ReplyDeleteMaybe he went exotic & got a Ford! 😉
ReplyDelete31.1 miles for us Americans 😉
ReplyDeleteIs it a blue Picarso? I tried looking up your mom's Instagram to see a picture of the car. 😁 and 31.1 moles if there are any points left over.
ReplyDeleteIs it a blue Picarso? I tried looking up your mom's Instagram to see a picture of the car. 😁 and 31.1 moles if there are any points left over.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete