Well, that and the fact that people keep coming here and adding to the crazy pile of people we have at my parents.
Kathryn though that your minds would be blown by the "b.y.o.c." section that they have here. It's quite popular I hear.
Kathryn did a tan comparison with her cousin Lasse and his wife Lisa. 3 points to the one that can correctly identify the arms, 1 point for the second correct answer.
In the evening we took a walk with my mom to the outdoors museum where we found this fancy mansion.
Since Härnösand gets so many international visitors they have the signs available in 3 languages. One very important detail is left out in the translation though. What happened to the building in 1721? I'd like to think that the ancestors of someone in our congregation was involved... :D
Guess what you will get if you get the first correct answer? The first one to guess that will get a bonus point.
Dad stayed behind in the convention hall for cleanup, and also to pick up Kristine and Micah arriving by train to Sundsvall. They took a flight to Iceland before getting to Sweden (if you ask Micah nicely, you can get access to his photo stream to see the amazing scenery) but since they couldn't afford to eat there, they had to leave. :D
So far the weather has been quite lovely, mid 60s, a little breezy and sunny. It feels very refreshing after the muggy 90s in Atlanta.
In the evening my sister Bitja and her husband Sam arrived. They had been at the convention down in Stockholm.
Here in Sweden they had all the conventions on the same day. Up north in Sundsvall there were over 3k attending. In Stockholm they had over 8k and in the south in Malmö they had over 10k.
I'd like to see how that would work out in the US. Might get a little crowded. :)
I spent all of Tuesday working on my upcoming public talk, it is quite the project, and I might tell you about it later... that is if I don't crash and burn on Sunday.
In the evening we walked Micah and Kristine home. It took us about 25 minutes to get there, and the picture right here is taken at 15 minutes after midnight... that's as dark as it gets this time of year. You don't get that tired when it's never dark.

Arms are as follows (from left to right): Lasse, Lisa and then Kathryn
ReplyDeleteFor the common trait - I would guess that they are all in full time service. Or for a second guess - they each have two daughters.
ReplyDeleteThe Avike mill mansion burned in 1721 as ravaging Russians moved down the coast of Norrland. I would expect 3 points for getting the first correct answer. Whoever follows me will get 1 point.
ReplyDeleteLasse, Lisa, Kathryn.
ReplyDeleteWhat is they have never been in my kitchen? 😁 umm, they all went to Gilead single?
Lasse,Lisa, Katya
ReplyDelete